Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Another Day

With 4 kids there is almost always something crazy going on at our house. Today was just another day in the life of the Paganelli household. I brought the easel outside so the boys could paint and be messy. The girls were playing in the bouncers outside and Hadley started to get fussy. I ran in to get her paci so I could try and put her to sleep. Tanner was innocently painting when I ran inside.

I was probably inside for 30 seconds or less and this is what I found when I came back out.

Poor Delaney didn't seem to mind being painted but I was not so happy. Here are some more pics from today.

Captain America was in mid temper tamptrum but the camera distracted him


3 of my 4 playing together (and yes it is perfectly normal for my kids to be in costume on any given day)






2 comments:

  1. I love that baby swing in the second to the last picture. Too cute. Love Tanner's art work. He wanted to show Delany what fun it is to paint. LOL...... Your kids are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there is never a dull moment in the Paganelli house!!! The kids are growing way too fast!!! Precious! :)

    ReplyDelete