Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This and That

First of all, Happy 5 Months to my sweet girls! Time is flying!


I am starting to get a little more comfortable going places by myself with all 4 kiddos. A new friend from our Sunday School class, Jen, invited us to the zoo last week. She has a little boy that is 4 and one that is a few weeks younger than the girls. She was meeting some other moms from her son Mack's class at school. I was very nervous but she assured me there would be plenty of other moms there to help. So I decided to tough it out and try it. The kids actually were better than expected and we had a great time. Here are a few pics from the day.



Thank goodness the splash pad was open! It was so hot and the boys loved playing in the water.

Saturday we took advantage of the warm weather and spent the morning at the park. We even took a blanket and picnic lunch. I am so glad spring is here!







We are so glad it is finally warm outside. Our days go much faster! Can't wait for summer!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the new pics!!! Everyone looks great and happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the girls holding hands. Looks like a lot of fun happening! :)

    ReplyDelete