Thursday, October 21, 2010

Movin' On Up

I haven't posted in a while because we have had a lot going on. I think we are settled in now but in the span of a week we went from this

to this

and a few days later we went from this

to this


We absolutely love our new house. It has so much more space for the kids to play. The best part about it is this

The boys have a huge playroom upstairs which means there are zero toys downstairs. My dream come true! All the kids rooms are upstairs too so the downstairs is truly an adult space. We spend all day upstairs and once the kids are in bed, Joey and I come downstairs and relax...

We absolutely love our new house. We are so happy to have more space and thankful the boys adjusted so well. And as much as I hate to admit it, I actually really like the mini-van too!

No comments:

Post a Comment