Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and More

We had a wonderful but busy Thanksgiving. Since I am now working part-time at Old Navy, I had to work through the holidays. We were actually open for the first time on Thanksgiving Day so I cooked that morning and after lunch I went to work. I also worked 9 hours on Black Friday and 9 hours on Saturday so I didn't get to spend much time with the family. Nonetheless, we had a great Thanksgiving and weekend and are so blessed. Here are some pictures from the weekend.


Hayes is gearing up for Thanksgiving lunch...


Our wonderful Thanksgiving lunch. We had turkey, dressing (Joey's specialty!), mashed potato casserole, green been casserole, deviled eggs, cheese biscuits and a Hershey's fudge bottomed chocolate layered pie. Yummy!

Hayes thought it was yummy too! He ate almost everything on his plate

Tanner napped during lunch and got up just in time to watch Hayes finish his meal


On Friday my sweet boys sat at their picnic table together for the first time and had a snack together

and some juice!


I worked Friday 4 pm - 1 am and then Saturday 8-5 so once the squirts went down for a nap on Friday I didn't get to see them again until Saturday night. I was in desperate need for some snuggling and they were happy to snuggle up beside me and watch Scooby Doo.


My handsome boys after church on Sunday


1 comment:

  1. Whitney,
    What is the name and brand of the walker toy that you have on your "Slow Ride" post? Tanner is such a good walker! I need to buy one of these!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete