Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Official...

My baby is growing up! Tanner started crawling within the last 2 weeks and tonight when I went to check on him he was standing in his bed leaning over the crib! I almost had a heart attack. I brought him into the den to play for a little longer and sure enough he is crawling to the furniture and then pulling up. He isn't really interested in crawling--just standing. That makes me really nervous that walking is coming soon. What happened to my baby? Seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I can't think about it too much or I will cry! Here are a few pics of the little stinker practicing his moves tonight. I hope to get a video tomorrow to post.

Working on standing up...

And success! (He looks pretty proud of himself doesn't he?)


Here are a few more pics from today and tonight

Someone looks like they are up to no good...


Who me? I didn't change the channel, I promise daddy!


On the move



This is my shampoo Tanner

Please don't make me share with him daddy!

Okay I will let you have it...

He's eating the shampoo daddy! I told you I shouldn't have shared with him.

2 comments:

  1. Blair is doing the same thing! She started crawling last week and now all she wants to do is try to stand up. She does this pyramid move where she crawls with her feet and hands with her butt in the air! Why are they growing up so fast?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...I can't believe Tanner is already crawling/standing and Hayes is looking so grown up too. I love the picture of Tanner with the remote.....what cute little porcupine hair! Hope to see them soon!

    ReplyDelete