Monday, August 3, 2009

Life Made Easier

My life just got so much easier! It might not seem like much to some people but it is a big deal for us. Since Tanner was born I have only been able to go to the grocery store on weekends when Joey could watch the kids or he would have to stop on his way home from work. There is only so much you can get when you have a car seat in the main buggy area and another kid in the other part of the buggy. Joey has been in Chicago for several days and we needed to go to the grocery store so we attempted something new. Look how cute they are!


I also tried to bathe both boys together and they loved it! I know they will kill me for posting these one day but I couldn't resist! I need a little censored bar!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Tanner looks like a dare devil while driving & Hayes looks like he's keeping it between the lines.
    Cutest pictures yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so you made the venture to the grocery store, i'm so impressed! It looks like all went well.....what ADORABLE pictures...I hope you guys have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete